|Promotion||Extreme Caw Championship Wrestling|
|Date||6 May 2017|
|Last Event||ECCW Total Domination|
Hell In A Cell Match for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship
Mario Sanchez (c) vs. TKE
ECCW Internet Championship
DoggyDog (c) vs. Jake Navor
ECCW Tag Team Championship
The Silver Brothers (Alex & Jason Silver) (c) vs. Wolfpac (Brandon Wolfe & Killer Kai)
ECCW Heavyweight Championship No.1 Contenders Hell In A Cell Match
Matteo vs. Tech
ECCW Intercontinental Championship
Brett Storm (c) vs. Arrow
ECCW Hardcore Championship
Angel Alexander (c) vs. Undershock
ECCW Cruiserweight Championship
Vandy Phoeuk (c) vs. Seth Turner
Mahadi Khan vs. Jacob Cass w/Flamer
ECCW United States Championship
Demon Spyke vs. Creep-E
|1||Creep-E def. Demon Spyke||Singles Match for the ECCW United States Championship|
|2||Jacob Cass w/Flamer def. Mahadi Khan||Singles Match|
|3||Brett Storm (c) def. Arrow||Singles Match for the ECCW Intercontinental Championship|
|4||Seth Turner def. Vandy Phoeuk (c)||Singles Match for the ECCW Cruiserweight Championship|
|5||Angel Alexander (c) def. Undershock||Extreme Rules Match for the ECCW Hardcore Championship|
|6||Tech def. Matteo||ECCW Heavyweight Championship No.1 Contenders Hell In A Cell Match|
|7||The Silver Brothers (Alex & Jason Silver) (c) def. Wolfpac (Brandon Wolfe & Killer Kai)||Tag Team Match for the ECCW Tag Team Championship|
|8||DoggyDog (c) def. Jake Navor||Singles Match for the ECCW Internet Championship|
|9||Mario Sanchez (c) def. TKE||Hell In A Cell Match for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship|
- 5 - TJ X would beat Angel Alexander for the title after the match.
- Then Jacob Cass would appear and defeated TJ X for the title after a couple of chair shots.
- Then Mahadi Khan came out for retribution and defeated Cass to become the new champion.
- Then Flamer, Cass's associate, would come out and defeated Mahadi to become the new champion.
- Later in the backstage segment, Angel would ambush Flamer and would pin him in the locker room to become champion once again.
- 6 - Matteo would refuse help from Brett Storm & Mahadi Khan after the match
- 9 - After the match, Mario & Tech would argue from the ring to the entrance ramp.